The most important activities of contracts affairs are including:
* Signing kinds of required contracts resulting from performed tenders such as finance contracts of projects, technical and construction, studies and researches, designing and engineering, services and operations.
* Holding internal and external tenders for out sourcing part of required works of IOOC and performing contract negotiations to achieving the results which are based on delegated authorities.
* Opining about signed contracts texts considering the statements which are complied with the legal affairs.
* Opining about liberalization commitments in financial affairs guarantees.
* Sending copies of signed contracts to the winning contractor, financing affairs management and applicant management or unit for execution.