The most important activities of systems engineering and productivity are including:
* IOOC missions and goals achievement through designing organizations and systems and also up to date and appropriate methods.
* Organization developing, placement of relations between organizations in horizontal and vertical surfaces and codification or reviewing the authorities which are appropriate with point of views, need and environmental changes with inefficient approach and agile manufacturing and also delegation of authority with the purpose of shortening the route decisions.
* Determining general principles for tasks classification in terms of sovereign duties and policies-tasks assigned to the persistent and recurrent-administrative and supervisory duties-policy and control functions and value creation.
* Participation in the formulation and planning duties outlined and responsibilities or modification and coordinating it based on changes in the organizational structure in order to facilitate relations and accountability in the administrative hierarchy.
* Collaboration in setting and codification the minimum requirements of an approved organizational occupations in order to provide a platform to attract, selection and development of human resources.
* Initial assessment and determine the rank positions and presentation to the commission on classification and evaluation coordinator jobs in oil industry.
* Designing and expression of improvement projects with using standard models and assessment models for upgrading to achieving total quality and organizational efficiency.